Heart : Bad Animals (Expanded Edition)



YOU DON'T KNOW
HOW LONG I HAVE WANTED
TO TOUCH YOUR LIPS
AND HOLD YOU TIGHT


 Bad Animals

is the ninth 

studio album 

by American rock band

Heart 

released on

 May 15, 1987, 

by Capitol Records. 

A continuation of

 the mainstream 

hard rock style 

the band adopted

 for its 1985

 self-titled release

it enjoyed 

similar commercial success, 

peaking at number two

 on June 4, 199. 

Internationally,

Bad Animals 

charted within

 the top five in 

Canada, 

Finland, 

Norway, 

Sweden, 

and

Switzerland, 

and the top 10 

in the United Kingdom.

The album spawned the

 US number-one single

 "Alone", 

while 

"Who Will You Run To"

 reached number seven, 

"There's the Girl"

 reached number 12, 

and

 "I Want You So Bad"

 reached number 49. 

Bad Animals 

received a nomination for 

Best Rock Performance

 by a Duo or Group

 with Vocal

at the

30th Annual 

Grammy Awards in 1988.

TRACKLIST

Who Will You Run To

Alone

There's The Girl

I Want You So Bad

Wait for an Answer

Bad Animals

You Ain't So Tough

Strangers of the Heart

Easy Target

RSVP

BONUS

Nothin' At All [*]

Stranded [*]

All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You [*]

Will You Be There 

(In The Morning) [*]

NEW LINK

No comments:

FEATURED POST

Frehley's Comet : Frehley's Comet

ROCK SOLDIERS COME ROCK SOLDIERS GO AND SOME HEAR THE DRUM AND SOME NEVER KNOW

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com