Mark Slaughter : Half Way There




HERE I GO

I'M HALF WAY THERE 

ROLL ON DOWN 

THE HIGH WAY ALL NIGHT

HERE I GO HALFWAY THERE

AND THE WHEELS KEEP TURNING


 2017 release from

 the frontman for

 melodic metal band

 Slaughter. 

Halfway There 

is the follow-up to

 his 2015 release,

 Reflections In A Rearview Mirror. 

The album recaptures 

a bit of the 

classic-era

 Slaughter releases.

 Slaughter says,

 "My first solo record was 

kinda getting back on the horse, 

so to speak. 

I mean doing everything 

and recording... 

I'm taking on a lot more tasks 

as an

 engineer/producer/ writer on all this... 

because I'm doing everything.

 Ultimately at the end of the day, 

anybody who is a

 Slaughter fan, 

will certainly understand that

 I am a large part 

of the Slaughter

 sound and vibe,

 so obviously if you like that, 

it's in there. 

It's just that I

 take a lot more liberties 

on the solo side

 that I probably wouldn't do 

when it's a group effort."

NEW LINK




No comments:

FEATURED POST

Black Widow : Sabbat Days (Box Set) (The Complete Anthology 1969-1972)

JOIN ME IN MY SEARCH  FOR POWER WIVES AND HUSBANDS BRING YOUR KIN WE'LL BE AS ONE  WITHIN  THE HOUR LET THE SABBAT NOW BEGIN

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com