L.A. Guns : Hollywood Vampires (Japan Issue with Bonus Tracks)



JUST ANOTHER DAY
I'M STILL HOLDIN' ON 
NO MATTER HOW I TRY
I CAN'T SHAKE THIS FEELING




 Hollywood Vampires 

is the third

 studio album

 by the American

glam metal band

L.A. Guns 

released in 1991. 

While no track 

from the album 

topped the charts 

and the band's success 

declined soon afterwards

 as their style fell out

 of commercial favor, 

the album has a more 

melodic pop metal sound

 than the band's 

previous albums, 

with many background

 harmony vocals, 

layered guitars 

and additional 

keyboard tracks.

The album starts in

 a more somber note with

 "Over the Edge", 

which was used in

 the film 

Point Break

but the bulk of it 

consists of standard 

hard rockers, 

such as

 "Kiss My Love Goodbye"

 and 

"My Koo Ka Choo". 

The band aims for 

the ballad hit

 several times, in 

"Crystal Eyes",

 "It's Over Now" 

and the 

1950s-style 

"I Found You",

 attempting to repeat

 the earlier success of 

their major single 

"The Ballad of Jayne". 

"Kiss my Love Goodbye" 

is featured in the

 1992 comedy film 

Ladybugs.

TRACKLIST


Over The Edge

Some Lie 4 Love

Kiss My Love Goodbye

Here It Comes

Crystal Eyes

Wild Obsession

Dirty Luv

My Koo Ka Choo

It's Over Now

Snake Eyes Boogie

I Found You

Big House

Ain't The Same '92

Sex Action

 (Acoustic)

Ballad of Jayne

 (Acoustic)

NEW LINK




No comments:

FEATURED POST

Mötley Crüe : Generation Swine

WHEN WE MAKE LOVE IT'S HARD TO TELL IF YOUR DREAMING OF ME OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT DRUNKEN KISS SEEMS LIKE A LIE  DON'T SAY IT'S FO...

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com