Five Finger Death Punch : The Essentials

 



EVERYBODY HURTS

EVERYBODY BLEEDS 

EVERYBODY BENDS

TO FILL A NEED

EVERYBODY'S BORN WITH A CURSE

AND I AM NOT ALONE





TRACKLIST


CD 1

War Is The Answer

Wrong Side of Heaven

Jekyll and Hyde

Bad Company

A Little Bit Off

Blue on Black

Wash It All Away

Gone Away

Remember Everything

Darkness Settles In

Far From Home

Sham Pain

Coming Down

I Apologize

Inside Out

The Bleeding

Under and Over It

House of the Rising Sun

Maybe It’s Time 
-feat. Corey Taylor, 
Joe Elliott,
 Brantley Gilbert, 
Slash, 
Sixx Am

CD 2

I Refuse

Battle Born

Full Circle

Lift Me Up
 (Feat. Rob Halford)

Cold

When the Seasons Change

Got Your Six

Living The Dream

My Nemesis

The Pride

Trouble

Hell to Pay

Never Enough

Mama Said Knock You Out

Fake

Ain't My Last Dance

Hard To See

Burn MF

Question Everything

M.I.N.E 
(End This Way)

The Bleeding 
(Acoustic)




No comments:

FEATURED POST

Mötley Crüe : Generation Swine

WHEN WE MAKE LOVE IT'S HARD TO TELL IF YOUR DREAMING OF ME OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT DRUNKEN KISS SEEMS LIKE A LIE  DON'T SAY IT'S FO...

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com