Hollywood Vampires : At Montreux Jazz Festival 7/5/18



A SUDDEN QUICK DEMISE

SO THE BODY DIES

BUT THE MUSIC STAYS ALIVE



 The Hollywood Vampires 

featuring

 Alice Cooper,

 Johnny Depp, 

Joe Perry, 

and 

Tommy Henriksen

present 

“At Montreux Jazz Festival,”

 a live recording of 

a special concert evening

 from 2018. 

On stage at the

 renowned festival, 

the band performed 

a set of well-known songs

 and carefully selected covers. 

A tribute to the rock legends

 and colleagues who continue

 to shape music to this day. 

Those who didn’t have the chance

 to be there can now 

experience this unforgettable, 

high-energy evening

 from the comfort of

 their own homes.


TRACKLIST


CD 1:

1. I Want My Now
2. Raise the Dead
3. I Got a Line on You
4. 7 and 7 Is
5. My Dead Drunk Friends
6. Five to One / Break on Through
7. The Jack
8. Ace of Spades
9. Baba O'Riley
10. As Bad as I Am
11. The Boogieman Surprise

CD 2:

1. I’m Eighteen
2. Combination
3. People Who Died
4. Sweet Emotion
5. Welcome to Bushwackers
6. Heroes
7. Train Kept A-Rollin’
8. School’s out / Another Brick in the Wall
BONUS
My Generation [*]
Brown Sugar (w/ Ronnie Wood) [*]



No comments:

FEATURED POST

Van Halen : A Different Kind of Truth / The Downtown Sessions (Audio Rip)

HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET  TO MAKE YOU THINK, WHY IS THE CRAZY THINGS WE NEVER SAY POETRY IN INK ?

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com