Mudvayne : The Beginning of All Things to End (Kill, I Oughtta)


IF YOU WANT 

A PIECE OF ME

I BROKE THE

MOTHERFUCKIN' MOLD


 Kill, I Oughtta

is the debut

extended play 

of American

heavy metal band

Mudvayne 

It was self-released 

by the band

 in 1997. 

In 2001,

 the EP was reissued 

by Epic Records

under the title 

The Beginning of All Things to End.

 The reissue featured, 

as additional tracks,

 remixes of 

"Dig",

 and

 "L.D. 50",

 a 17-minute sound collage 

which originally appeared

 as interludes 

on that album. 

It is the only release by

 Mudvayne 

to have any participation

 from original bassist 

Shawn Barclay.

Music and Lyrics

According to 

Matthew McDonough

the EP was

 "thrown together"

 for the band's fans.

 It consists of 

five studio tracks

 originally intended 

for a demo, 

and three 

live tracks.

 No studio versions

 exist for the three

 live tracks 

"I.D.I.O.T.",

 "Central Disposal"

 and 

"Coal". 

The sound of 

Kill, I Oughtta

is different from that 

of later 

Mudvayne albums. 

AllMusic reviewer 

Bradley Torreano

 wrote that

 "The songs are reminiscent of

 '90s alternative metal groups

 like

Mind Funk

and Paw".

TRACKLIST


Poop Loser

Seed

Cultivate

Some Assembly Required

Central Disposal

 (Live)

Coal

 (Live)

Fear

Dig

 (Future Evolution Remix)

Dig

 (Everything And Nothing Remix)

L.D. 50

BONUS

Dig

 (Just Vocals)

Nothing to Gein 

 (Just Vocals)

Seed

 (Just Vocals)

Everything and Nothing 

 (Just Vocals)

NEW LINK



No comments:

FEATURED POST

Mötley Crüe : Generation Swine

WHEN WE MAKE LOVE IT'S HARD TO TELL IF YOUR DREAMING OF ME OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT DRUNKEN KISS SEEMS LIKE A LIE  DON'T SAY IT'S FO...

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com