Nightwish : Walking on The Air : The Greatest Ballads




IN SLEEP 
HE SANG TO ME
IN DREAMS HE CAME
THAT VOICE WHICH
CALLS TO ME
AND SPEAKS MY NAME



 Walking in the Air: 

The Greatest Ballads

is the sixth 

compilation album

by the Finnish

symphonic metal band

Nightwish 

released in 2011.

 It contains the 

"greatest ballads" 

from the first 

four albums,

 two of which are covers.

 The cover art was created by 

Andreas Marschall.

TRACKLIST


01 Walking In The Air

02 Angels Fall First

03 Sleepwalker

04 Sleeping Sun

05 Dead Boy's Poem

06 Deep Silent Complete

07 Feel For You

08 The Phantom Of The Opera

09 Ocean Soul

10 Lagoon

11 Swanheart

12 Two For Tragedy

13 A Return To The Sea

14 Away

15 Forever Yours

NEW LINK


No comments:

FEATURED POST

Queensrÿche : Mindcrime (Deluxe Edition)

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE I NEVER HAVE I NEVER WILL I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE IT'S NEVER WORTH THE PAIN THAT YOU FEEL

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com