Mammoth : Mammoth II





WAIT FOR ME

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU

TELL ME TO

AND I'LL BEG FOR YOU 



 Mammoth II

is the second

 studio album 

by American rock band

Mammoth

Similar to the band's 

first album, 

Mammoth WVH

(2021), 

all writing, 

vocals, 

and instruments 

were performed by

Wolfgang Van Halen.

 The album was released

 through I Am the Sheriff

 and 

BMG Rights Management 

on

 August 4, 2023.

Background

 Wolfgang Van Halen

son of Van Halen 

guitarist 

Eddie Van Halen,

 after years of performing 

for various bands, 

began branching out into

 writing his own

 solo music as 

early as 2014.

His first album, 

written and recorded

 entirely on his own, 

was finished in 2018, 

but was not released

 until 2021,

 under the moniker 

Mammoth WVH

(shortened in 2025 to simply "Mammoth"), 

in reference to one of

 Van Halen's 

early band names 

and his own initials.

The release, 

Mammoth WVH

was a success, 

debuting at number one 

on the 

Billboard

Top Rock Albums 

and Top

 Hard Rock Albums.

After touring in support 

of the release for over a year, 

Wolfgang turned his focus on 

recording a follow-up album.

Writing and recording 

Work on the album

 began in September 2022. 

Starting the sessions were 

difficult for Wolfgang; 

while his father Eddie 

was not formally credited 

in the first album, 

he was still present

 for the sessions

 in the 2010s, 

and music was an area 

of bonding for the two. 

However, 

Eddie's death 

in 2020 

meant that the sessions 

would be Wolfgang's

 first without him around.

Despite this,

 the sessions were,

 by design, 

much quicker than

 the ones for

 the first album, 

as Wolfgang had already 

established the band's sound,

 and knew what worked 

and what didn't, 

The album was

 recorded in

 Eddie's 5150 Studios 

with music producer 

Michael "Elvis" Baskette

NEW LINK


No comments:

FEATURED POST

Queensrÿche : Mindcrime (Deluxe Edition)

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE I NEVER HAVE I NEVER WILL I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE IT'S NEVER WORTH THE PAIN THAT YOU FEEL

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com