Survivor: Vital Signs (Expanded Edition)



HOW CAN I CONVINCE YOU
WHAT YOU SEE IS REAL
WHO AM I TO BLAME YOU
FOR DOUBTING WHAT YOU FEEL

 Vital Signs

is the fifth

 studio album by

 American rock band

Survivor 

and their first with

 vocalist

Jimi Jamison

released in

 September 1984. 

The album was their 

second most successful

 in the U.S., 

reaching #16

 on the Billboard 

album charts 

and being certified

 platinum by

 the RIAA. 

The album includes 

the singles

 "I Can't Hold Back" 

which peaked at #13 

on the Billboard

 Hot 100 chart,

 "High on You"

 reached #8, 

"The Search Is Over" #4

 and

 "First Night" #53.

Vital Signs

is one of the very few

 studio albums that 

remained 

commercially available

 by Volcano Entertainment 

after they took a

 great deal of 

Survivor's releases 

out of print

 in August 2009.

TRACKLIST


I Can't Hold Back

High On You

First Night

The Search Is Over

Broken Promises

Popular Girl

Everlasting

It's The Singer Not The Song

I See You In Everyone

The Moment Of Truth 

Feels Like Love

 (from Eye Of The Tiger) [*]

American Heartbeat 

(from Eye Of The Tiger) [*]

Burning Heart 

(From "Rocky IV" Soundtrack) 

Eye Of The Tiger

 (Jimi Jamison Version) 

([*] Dave Bickler On Vocals )

NEW LINK



No comments:

FEATURED POST

Mötley Crüe : Generation Swine

WHEN WE MAKE LOVE IT'S HARD TO TELL IF YOUR DREAMING OF ME OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT DRUNKEN KISS SEEMS LIKE A LIE  DON'T SAY IT'S FO...

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com