ALL NIGHT LONG
I CAN'T SLEEP
BECAUSE I THINK ABOUT YOU
AND ALL NIGHT LONG
AND EVERYDAY
YOU DRIVE ME SO CRAZY, CRAZY
YOU DRIVE ME
FUCKIN' NUTS !
Space Invader
is the fourth
solo album
by former
Kiss guitarist
released in the UK
on August 18, 2014,
and in the US
on
August 19th
via eOne Music.
His first album of
new studio material
since 2009's
Anomaly,
it was produced by
Frehley,
and recorded at
The Creation Lab in
Turlock, California.
Reaching No.9
on the Billboard
200 chart,
it is the only
solo album by
a past or current
Kiss member
to attain a
US top ten
position.
Artwork
The cover art was
by fantasy artist
Ken Kelly,
who painted covers
for the Kiss albums
Destroyer
(1976)
and
Love Gun
(1977).
"It was very exciting when
I was approached with
the idea of doing
an album cover for Ace,"
he said.
"I am very pleased with
the results and proud
to play a part of Ace's
continuing successful career!"
Reception
"His music still has the raw edge
and offbeat sensibility
that he brought to early Kiss
and the best of
his subsequent work…
" opined Classic Rock.
"The title track is
quintessential Frehley;
'Toys'
reminiscent of
Aerosmith circa Rocks.
And on two other
space odysseys –
'Past the Milky Way'
and the seven-minute
instrumental
'Starship'
Ace travels
to places
that Kiss
could never reach."


No comments:
Post a Comment