Buckcherry : FUCK (EP)



OH, I'LL GET DRUNK ALL NIGHT

OH, I'LL GET DRUNK ALL DAY

OH, I'LL GET DRUNK ALL NIGHT

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY

I'M TOO DRUNK 

TO FUCK



 Fuck 

is an 

extended play album

 by American 

hard rock band

Buckcherry

released on

 August 19, 2014, 

on F-Bomb Records. 

Every song on the EP 

has the word

 "Fuck" 

in their titles,

 except for the

 bonus track, 

a cover of the 

Aerosmith song 

"Mama Kin".

 The song 

"Say Fuck It"

 is a cover of the

Icona Pop song

 "I Love It

with modified lyrics. 

It is their first release

 with 

Kelly LeMieux

on bass guitar.

NOTES : 

My Copy 

Didn't Have

 The Aerosmith

Bonus Track

But I Did

Put It In

 The Upload 

NEW LINK

No comments:

FEATURED POST

Disturbed : Inside the Fire (Japan Greatest Hits)

  FIRE FOR YOUR DESIRE AS SHE BEGINS  TO TURN COLD FOR THE FINAL TIME

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com