Buckcherry : Rock N Roll (Deluxe Japanese Edition)





IT'S NOT ENOUGH

THAT I HOLD YA,

IT'S NOT ENOUGH 

THAT I TAKE MY TIME

YOU'RE STILL WHAT I NEED

AND WE ARE GROWING OLDER

SO LOOK INTO MY EYES

THE FEELING NEVER DIES


 Rock 'n' Roll

is the seventh

 studio album

 by American 

hard rock band

Buckcherry 

released on

 August 21, 2015

 by F-Bomb Records

 and Century 

Media Records.I

t is the band's 

first album with 

bassist 

Kelly LeMieux 

and their last album 

with guitarist

 Keith Nelson 

and drummer 

Xavier Muriel 

before they both left 

Buckcherry

 in 2017, 

due to disagreements 

with vocalist

Josh Todd

over the 

band's direction.

Clocking in at only 36 minutes, 

Rock 'n' Roll

is Buckcherry’s

 shortest album.

SO.....

NOTES :

WITH THIS I MIXED

 THE DELUXE

 AND THE

JAPANESE EDITION

TOGETHER SO 

YOU GET ALL 

THE BONUS TRACKS 

PLUS EXTRA !!

NEW LINK


No comments:

FEATURED POST

Disturbed : Inside the Fire (Japan Greatest Hits)

  FIRE FOR YOUR DESIRE AS SHE BEGINS  TO TURN COLD FOR THE FINAL TIME

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com