GUNS AND BOMBS
BLOOD ON THE FLOOR
KILLING OURSELVES
AND THERE AIN'T NO CURE
The Dead Daisies
burst onto the music scene
with a mission to gather
some of the finest musicians
in the world
and simply put,
play some good
old fashioned,
no bullshit
Rock'N'Roll!!
After a decade of recording
and touring the planet,
there have been some
incredible one-offs
and special highlights
including sharing stages
with some of
the world's biggest
Rock bands.
a collection of songs
from six of the band's
previous studio albums
have been chosen.
NOW EXPANDED !!
TRACKLIST

CD 1
01 Miles In Front Of Me
02 Lock N' Load
03 Face I Love
04 Mexico
05 Midnight Moses
06 With You And I
07 Something I Said
08 Fortunate Son
09 Long Way To Go
10 Song And A Prayer
11 Bitch
12 Mine All Mine
13 Kiss The Sun
14 Yesterday
15 Last Time I Saw The Sun
16 30 Days in The Hole
CD 2
01 Make Some Noise
02 Get Up, Get Ready
03 Resurrected
04 Rise Up
05 Holy Ground
(Shake The Memory)
06 Unspoken
07 Bustle And Flow
08 Helter Skelter
09 Hypnotize Yourself
10 Born To Fly
11 The Healer
12 Sleep
13 Let It Set You Free
14 Love That'll Never Be
15 Times Are Changing
16 Light 'Em Up


No comments:
Post a Comment