Chris Cornell : The Roads We Choose - A Retrospective



IN YOUR HOUSE

I LONG TO BE

ROOM BY ROOM

PATIENTLY

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU THERE

LIKE A STONE

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU THERE

ALONE

ALONE


 The Roads We Choose 

 A Retrospective 

is a 

promo

 compilation album 

released by

 Chris Cornell 

It spans his 

career as a whole, 

featuring songs from

 Temple of the Dog

Soundgarden 

and

 Audioslave

as well as material

 from his solo career.

 "The Roads We Choose"

 was a working title

 for the

 Audioslave song

 "Out of Exile". 

It is also a title

 of a 

bonus track 

on 

Cornell's album

 Carry On 

released 

few months after. 

A number of 

previously unreleased 

acoustic versions 

of songs were included, 

but these appear

 to have been recorded

 when Cornell was still with

 Audioslave/Soundgarden 

due to those bands

 being credited 

as the 

recording artists.

NEW LINK


No comments:

FEATURED POST

Black Widow : Sabbat Days (Box Set) (The Complete Anthology 1969-1972)

JOIN ME IN MY SEARCH  FOR POWER WIVES AND HUSBANDS BRING YOUR KIN WE'LL BE AS ONE  WITHIN  THE HOUR LET THE SABBAT NOW BEGIN

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com