Def Leppard : Too Many Jitterbugs (B-Sides & Rarities)



 

WELL I'VE BEEN LYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT

 JUST THINKING OF YOU

BUT A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY LIES HEAVY 

OBSTRUCTING MY VIEW

I'VE GOT A BOTTLE OF PILLS

TO GIVE ME MY THRILLS

AND I KNOW THAT

I'M LEADING A LIFE THAT KILLS


Def Leppard : 

Too Many Jitterbugs

 (B-Sides & Rarities)

is a

Compilation Album 

 by 

Def Leppard

released in

 March 2020.

 It was included as part of 

The Early Years 79-81 

box set 

and features 

early independent recordings, 

single edits, 

b-sides, 

and

 unreleased 

alternate versions

 from the band's 

formative years

NEW LINK




No comments:

FEATURED POST

Black Widow : Sabbat Days (Box Set) (The Complete Anthology 1969-1972)

JOIN ME IN MY SEARCH  FOR POWER WIVES AND HUSBANDS BRING YOUR KIN WE'LL BE AS ONE  WITHIN  THE HOUR LET THE SABBAT NOW BEGIN

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com