Kiss : Kiss This


OUT ON THE STREETS 

FOR A LIVING

PICTURE'S ONLY BEGUN

YOUR DAY IS 

SORROW AND MADNESS

GOT YOU 

UNDER THEIR THUMB


Here Is A GREAT

KISS

Compilation Album

CHECK IT OUT

TRACKLIST


CD 1

Strutter

Deuce

Hotter Than Hell

Calling Dr. Love

Love Gun

Do You Love Me

King of The Night Time World

God of Thunder

I Stole Your Love

Shout it Out Loud

Rock and Roll All Nite

I Love it Loud

Heaven's on Fire

I Was Made For Lovin' You

Hard Luck Woman

Beth

I Want You

Christine Sixteen

Great Expectations

You're All I Want, You're All I Need

Plaster Caster

Room Service

Killer

CD 2

Detroit Rock City

 (Without Intro)

War Machine

Let Me Go, Rock N' Roll

Firehouse

Cold Gin

Black Diamond

C'mon and Love Me

All American Man

I Still Love You

Forever

Every time I Look At You

Hide Your Heart

Tears are Falling

Within'

I Just Wanna

Uh All Night

Lick It Up

Domino

God Gave Rock N Roll To You II

NEW LINK

No comments:

FEATURED POST

Black Widow : Sabbat Days (Box Set) (The Complete Anthology 1969-1972)

JOIN ME IN MY SEARCH  FOR POWER WIVES AND HUSBANDS BRING YOUR KIN WE'LL BE AS ONE  WITHIN  THE HOUR LET THE SABBAT NOW BEGIN

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com