Puddle of Mudd : Abrasive


I CANNOT WAIT

OR STICK AROUND

I'M GIVING UP

I'M FACE DOWN


 Abrasive 

is the

 independently

 released

debut studio album

by American

 rock band

Puddle of Mudd

released on

September 3, 1997,

 through 

Hardknocks Records. 

It is also the name 

of the album's

 aggressive, 

post-grunge title track. 

The record was written
 and performed by
 an early formulation
 of the band, 
featuring frontman 
Wes Scantlin
alongside original members 
Kenny Burkitt 
and
 Sean Sammon. 
Because it was an
 indie release
 long before their 
multi-platinum
 major-label 
breakthrough album
Come Clean
(2001), 
physical copies of 
the album 
are quite rare
* This Also Has
 The EP
STUCK 
1-7

No comments:

FEATURED POST

Black Widow : Sabbat Days (Box Set) (The Complete Anthology 1969-1972)

JOIN ME IN MY SEARCH  FOR POWER WIVES AND HUSBANDS BRING YOUR KIN WE'LL BE AS ONE  WITHIN  THE HOUR LET THE SABBAT NOW BEGIN

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF ALL TIME

Free Flaming Skull 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com